Position: Computer Geek
The primary responsibilities of this job include:
- Special projects as assigned.
- Meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities.
- Follow instructions, work independently, and cooperatively with others.
- Interest in computers, programming
- Respectful written and verbal communications.
Compensation: TBA based on qualifications and experience.
Location: This is a part-to-full time position with some telecommuting potential but frequent in person conferences at our offices in Holland Patent and Camden, NY are required.